Welcome to A Dry Bed
My background is over 25 years nursing at the Royal Children's Hospital Melbourne (ongoing) with over 15 years in the continence service. I am based in Melbourne Victoria. Since commencing A DRY BED I have successfully helped many children and teenagers become dry.
My aim is to:
- enable children/teenagers the freedom to attend camps and sleep overs without the fear of wetting the bed
- reduce waiting times for families to access the bell and pad alarm system
- support families whilst using the system
- family friendly appointments, after school and Saturday available, with only one appointment necessary
- Skype and facetime consultation available for country/interstate/international families.
- A DRY BED will be a house hold name for families to access the bell and pad alarm hire through experienced, passionate, caring nurses who will guide families through the program to anywhere in the world ( Skype/ facetime consultation) Reduced waiting times for appointments and a self referral system (no doctors referrals required). Children will be able to enjoy sleepovers and camps with the confidence of being dry at night.
- A DRY BED will help children and teenagers enjoy the freedom of camps and sleepovers without wetting the bed at night through accessing the bell and pad alarm hire with caring experienced nurses. Reduced waiting times and consultations via Skype/facetime available for country/interstate and overseas families.